Whether you’re looking to launch a brand new business or you’re hoping to grow your already successful firm even more, great marketing is key. One of the best ways to learn from the experts is to listen to a podcast while you’re commuting, working or relaxing. We’ve rounded up ten of the top digital marketing podcasts out there today for you. Make sure you check these out and find a new (and often quite entertaining) digital marketing informational resource.
Best Digital Marketing Podcasts
- Digital Marketing Fastlane – This podcast isn’t afraid to “get real” to help you achieve real results. Hosted by Kevin Urrutia who is also the CEO of Voy Media and is Facebook Ads Agency, Digital Marketing Fastlane offers proven strategies and real success stories that are useful for both new marketers and those who are a bit more experienced in the game. These quick podcasts do not bog you down with useless information, but instead get to the meat of the matter quickly so that you can learn what it takes to succeed in today’s competitive digital marketplace. Plus, they are a fun listen too!
- Duct Tape Marketing – If you’ve spent any time looking at podcasts in this area, you’ve probably come across this one. As a podcast that has been around for more than a decade, this one has a proven track record of success. You’ll enjoy the guest appearances from popular marketing gurus and helpful advice that is specifically targeted to beginning and novice marketers. This podcast covers a wide range of topics that are useful to nearly any marketer, however.
- AskGaryVee – One of the few digital marketers that has transcended the marketing world into the public eye, Gary Vee is almost a household name. The AskGaryVee podcast is an interesting and entertaining look at the world behind the motivational speaker and digital marketing guru. This podcast does go “off the rails” at times, but there is so much great information that it is well worth a listen, and it is lots of fun too.
- Mad Marketing podcast – This podcast, hosted by Marcus Sheridan, who is a partner of HubSpot, focuses on SEO and content marketing. Based on his affiliation with HubSpot, that only makes sense. Marcus is an entertaining guy, and the show is straightforward to listen to as he is very high energy and adds plenty of personal stories to the mix. You may get started on this show for its entertainment value, but you’ll be hooked by the excellent knowledge he brings to the table.
- Social Media Examiner – This is a big one if you are interested in the social media side of things at all. Social Media Examiner runs a website and hosts, on average, two podcasts per week that are chock full of information on how to take advantage of everything social media has to offer today. Hosted by Michael Stelzner, anyone who wants to grow their presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other platforms can’t miss this podcast.
- Smart Passive Income – Pat Flynn has hosted the Smart Passive Income podcast for several years now. While it may have less to do with straight digital marketing, it is a great source for inspiration as he is a wonderful source for success stories, many involving digital marketing in one way or another. Plus, almost every episode has a few “hidden” digital marketing tips scattered in among the success stories, so it is worth a listen just for that.
- Marketing Scoop – Marketing Scoop is a straight news podcast focusing on what is new and hot in the world of digital marketing. If you are worried about being the last to know about what’s happening in the marketing world, adding this to your playlist is certainly recommended. Hosted by the same people who bring you SEMRush, you’ll not only hear the news you need to stay ahead of the game, you will get interviews from some of the big names in the business too, so even the older episodes are worth a listen!
- ProBlogger Podcast – Based off the successful blog of the same name, this podcast is for bloggers who are looking to scale-up in the business. The host, Darren Rowse has been blogging since 2004 and shares all his knowledge on how to succeed. With over 270 episodes already in the archives, there is plenty of older content available to listen to if you’re hoping to use blogging as a way to increase engagement, grow traffic and market your company or your brand to an even larger audience.
- Online Marketing Made Easy – More so than any other podcast, the episodes of Online Marketing Made Easy that are hosted by Amy Porterfield feel like they are mini classes. Not only does she teach you lessons on how to market your business and grow your audience but at the end of every episode, she gives you an assignment on how you can take action and make a change right away. If you’re looking for something to truly motivate you to make changes right away, the Online Marketing Made Easy podcast could be just what you’ve been looking for.
- Marketing Over Coffee – For a more relaxed approach to marketing, why not try marketing over coffee? This is a “coffee talk” so to speak about the marketing topics that matter most to you. Hosted by Christopher Penn and John Wall, you’ll learn plenty without feeling bogged down. They want you to see that marketing really does have a lighter side, even as you’re learning more about how to grow your business.
Technology has made it easier than ever to learn from experts and in turn, grow your business. With all of these podcasts, you have access to some of the greatest minds in digital marketing today–that you can listen to 24 hours a day! Take advantage and you’re sure to advance your knowledge of digital marketing so that you can achieve amazing things.